Lead Mobile Developer
Aivo Health is looking for a Lead Mobile Developer to join our ambitious team in building the most valuable digital health company on this planet. If creating societal change is on your bucket list, you have found the perfect opportunity to do just that.
What we’re looking for:
We’re currently looking for a person responsible for developing the next version of our pain management app on React Native. You would be working together with our design lead to create and fine tune the mobile UX with attention to details, transitions and micro-interactions.
In addition to solid development skills, this role requires specialization in mobile front-end development.
Required experience from previous projects:
- Building a React Native consumer application for iOS.
- Building responsive and scalable solutions for mobile.
- At least 5 years of front-end development, of which at least 3 years in a senior position and 3 years of mobile development experience.
- Ability to work and communicate fully in English.
- Open communicator, ability to express ideas to others in an understandable way.
- Attention to detail, while working on the big picture.
- Eye for top-notch mobile design.
- Self-driven, hard working team player.
- Ability to think from the client’s and the end-user’s perspective.
We consider the following expertise a plus:
- User experience design.
- Usability testing.
- Design systems.
- Native development on iOS and/or Android.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Stock options.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Remote flexibility.
- Open vacation policy
- Collaboration with achievers and dreamers who make big things happen.
We think you would like it here because:
We care about our employees and value proactive communication. We achieve our goals by
keeping promises and supporting each other with empathy, respect, and a dry sense of humor.
Our team is united by a drive to create meaningful change for people who suffer with pain.
Aivo Health does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
legally protected status.