We’re currently looking for a person responsible for co-developing the next version of our pain management app on React Native, as part of our Finland-based development team. You would be working closely together with our design lead to create and fine tune the mobile UX with attention to details, transitions, and micro-interactions.
In addition to solid development skills, this role requires specialization in mobile front-end development.
Required experience from previous projects:
- Expertise in React Native and TypeScript.
- Developing a React Native consumer application for iOS and/or Android.
- Building responsive and scalable solutions for mobile.
- At least 3 years of mobile front-end development, 3 years of mobile development experience and at least one year in a senior position.
- Ability to work and communicate fully in English.
- Open communicator, ability to express ideas to others in an understandable way.
- Attention to detail while working on the big picture.
- Eye for top-notch mobile design.
- Self-driven, hard working team player.
- Ability to think from the client’s and the end-user’s perspective.
We consider the following expertise a plus:
- User experience design.
- Usability testing.
- Design systems.
- Native development on iOS and/or Android.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Stock options
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Remote flexibility.
- Collaboration with achievers and dreamers who make big things happen.
We think you would like it here because:
We care about our employees and value proactive communication. We achieve our goals by keeping promises and supporting each other with empathy, respect, and a dry sense of humor. Our team is united by a drive to create meaningful change for people who suffer from pain.
Aivo Health does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.