Senior React Developer
Aivo Health is looking for a senior react developer to join our ambitious team in building the most valuable digital health company on this planet. If solving a world sized problem and creating societal change is on your bucket list, you have found the perfect opportunity to do just that.
What we’re looking for:
We’re currently looking for a person responsible for developing the next version of our pain management service's internal tools on React, as part of our Finland-based development team. You would be working together with our design lead to create and fine tune the UX framework and then with our content and coach leads to define the functionality.
Required experience from previous projects:
- Expertise in React and web technologies.
- Building React based web applications.
- Building responsive, scalable and reusable components on Material Design or another similar design system.
- At least 5 years of front-end development, of which at least 3 years in a senior position.
- Ability to work and communicate fully in English.
- Open communicator, ability to express ideas to others in an understandable way.
- Attention to detail while working on the big picture.
- Self-driven, hard working team player.
- Ability to think from the client’s and the end-user’s perspective.
We consider the following expertise a plus:
- User experience design.
- Usability testing.
- Design systems.
- Native and/or React Native development on iOS and/or Android.
- DevOps, CI, Kubernetes, GitHub Actions, cloud computing.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Stock options.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Remote flexibility.
- Open vacation policy
- Collaboration with achievers and dreamers who make big things happen.
We think you would like it here because:
We care about our employees and value proactive communication. We achieve our goals by keeping promises and supporting each other with empathy, respect, and a dry sense of humour. Our team is united by a drive to create meaningful change for people who suffer with pain.
Aivo Health does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.