Aivo Health (www.aivohealth.com) is looking for an experienced, part-time writer to join our (rapidly growing) marketing team. We are building the most valuable digital health company on this planet. If solving a world-sized problem and creating societal change is on your bucket list, you have found the perfect opportunity to do just that.
The successful candidate will contribute to a variety of content/marketing/copywriting projects and have a proven track record of creating SEO-friendly content on nutrition, food, and other health-related topics for a predominantly female audience.
REPORTING TO OUR HEAD OF CONTENT MARKETING, YOU WILL
- Create and edit compelling content for Aivo's blog, product, social channels, and more. Champion Aivo's voice, and tone and contribute to the evolution of the brand’s style guide.
- Brainstorm and pitch content ideas to add to Aivo's growing content bank, and provide suggestions for optimizing existing pieces.
- Contribute to other marketing and communications projects, as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of editorial experience developing content, ideally for subscription services in health, wellness, and/or mental health
- Native or proven native level written English
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with pain management, cognitive therapy, mindfulness, medical science, terminology, and studies
- Proven judgment creating compelling content with a working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Stellar organizational skills and the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail while working on the big picture
- Self-driven, hard working team player
- Ability to think from the client’s and the end-user’s perspective
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Professional growth opportunities
- Remote flexibility
- Open vacation policy
- Collaboration with achievers and dreamers who make big things happen
We think you would like it here because:
We care about our employees and value proactive communication. We achieve our goals by keeping promises and supporting each other with empathy, respect, and a dry sense of humor. Our team is united by a drive to create meaningful change for people who suffer from pain.
Aivo Health does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.