Content Marketing Director (US)
Aivo Health is changing the way we treat chronic pain by targeting the brain to remodel neural pathways for pain relief. We achieve this through a variety of online and in-app therapeutic content, ranging from meditation and pain education to goal setting and habit building. Our content is dynamically personalized for each individual user to create a revolutionary new way to treat chronic pain. Our first clinical trial shows 49% of our program participants achieve meaningful pain relief with our proven approach. We are looking for a Content Marketing Director who will lead the content creation process for the US market.
The ideal candidate is an expert in creating and disseminating educational, compelling digital content. This person is highly collaborative, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator and works cross-functionally with researchers, writers, product, and data teams. To be successful, this Content Marketing Director should be comfortable with ambiguity, enjoy problem solving and psychology, have a clear creative vision, and have a hands-on proactive attitude.
Our target audience is predominantly women aged 40-60 who have experienced moderate to severe chronic pain for many years. Our target audience has exhausted standard medical treatments and remains motivated to explore a mind-body approach to chronic pain self-management.
This is a rare opportunity to transform the way chronic pain is treated. You have the opportunity to join a team that will change the lives of millions of people worldwide.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Aivo:
As the Director of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for developing the content strategy, marketing that content to our target audience, and researching and planning marketing initiatives to increase brand recognition.
- You will conduct keyword research and build an SEO-focused content strategy with the goal of growing our organic traffic over time
- You will find distribution channels for our content, including but not limited to ads, existing patient communities, social media, news media, and others
- You will create original content and collaborate with our in-house researchers, writers, and content experts to translate complicated scientific concepts into easily digestible and actionable consumer experiences targeted at laypeople. In the future, you will form and lead a team of freelance writers who are subject matter experts in their own domains (e.g., mindfulness, sleep stories, stress management).
- You will build, own, and optimize the whole content creation process. Our content types include text, video, animation, and voice. You will test and track the efficacy of various types of multimedia content to build a comprehensive content marketing strategy.
- You will track news and social conversion to create relevant content that follows the real-time interests of the audience
- You will ensure flawless on-time and on-budget execution of marketing content creation which is tightly coordinated with the product team and integrated into the Aivo user acquisition strategy.
- You will analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate and increase both pageviews and conversion
Play your part in our team’s success
As the Content Marketing Director, you are primarily a data-driven educator: you’ll produce efficient and engaging marketing content to our target audience that helps create a life-changing health impact for them: lasting pain relief.With a focus on quality, creativity, and efficacy, you ensure the best solutions for stakeholders.
What you have accomplished:
- 3-5 years of experience working in content/content strategy/media/journalism.
- 2+ years of experience in production and/or creative direction.
- Outstanding American English
- Experience with a range of digital formats and a strong portfolio of creative and innovative work.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally and provide direction to internal and external partners.
- Ability to strategize and create world-class content from concept to production.
- Strong network and experience in resourcing projects.
Nice to have:
- Natural curiosity and interest in psychology and neuroscience
- Past startup experience
- Personal experience as a chronic pain patient
Say Hello to Aivo Health
Aivo is a digital therapeutics company for chronic pain management. We empower patients and put an online specialty medical clinic in their pocket and deliver premium yet affordable care for chronic pain safely and sustainably, without the risks, costs, or side effects of opioid medications or surgery. Our innovations in pain neuroscience, behavioral science, data science, and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the chronic pain treatment paradigm from ad hoc random encounters to continuous precision care. We hold essential IP on how to dynamically personalize treatments based on in-app psychological profiling.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, equity, and health benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Remote working flexibility
- Collaboration with achievers and dreamers who make big things happen
Why we think you’d like it here
We care deeply about our employees and value proactive communication. We achieve our goals by keeping promises and supporting each other with empathy, respect, and a dry sense of humor. Our team is united by a drive to create meaningful change for people who suffer from chronic pain.
Aivo Health does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.